Digital Video works! We want to make it work for your business now!
Visit our facebook site and make sure you comment on the video. Enter & stand a chance to win a video to the value of R 100 000
Terms and Conditions Launch Factory Digital Video Competition May 2018
- No purchase necessary to enter. By participating in the competition, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor are final and binding.
- To enter, just comment on the Facebook site and engage with the Launch Factory messenger bot.
- The video must be for you or your company and can not be used for your client. It will need to be designed specifically for your company.
- This competition is run so as to gather information about companies that are interested in using video as a sales tool
- The sales team at Launch Factory will make contact with entrants.
- By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by one of our representatives,
- Only one entry per person, email address or company. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. The sponsor cannot be held responsible for computer system hardware, software or program errors, or other failures in computer transmissions or network connections for any entries lost or delayed through email. The sponsor cannot be held responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mail entries.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Sponsors, staff, and families of related suppliers, agents, sponsors, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their agents and immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate in the prize drawing.
- The closing date for an entry is 12 midnight (CAT) on 31 June 2018. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Sponsor’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days of the draw. Winners will be notified by messenger, telephone or email.
- Limit one 30 to 60-second video prize per company.
- The prize must be taken, within a 12 month period
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit the prize will be forfeited. Entrants waive the right to claim as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs or expenses associated with redemption
- The prizewinner must accept that that the company name will be announced in prize sponsors literature or on the Internet for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Sponsors may use any entrant information obtained in this promotional sweepstakes for purposes of conducting such sweepstakes and does not disclose such information externally to third parties, except with a fulfillment house which Sponsor uses to help select winners and fulfill prizes and with third-party sponsors. Any information supplied to a third party sponsor may be retained by such sponsor and will be out of the control of Sponsor.
- The Launch Factory promotion winner will be a random drawn & the winner shall be entitled to the prize as described.
- Winner must reside in South Africa.
- This offer is subject to the terms and will include specific stock footage & only 1 day of filming in Gauteng.
- Winner will be responsible for supplying information to Launch Factory so as to complete the scripting and creative for the video.
- only the production will be covered in this promotion, no media costs are included in the prize.
- Any media costs will be paid for by the winner
- At the end of the video Launch Factory will display their corporate logo.
- The draw
- All entries will be sent to an independent auditor
- Only eligible entries will be entered into the draw
- One winner will be drawn by the auditor
- No names will be entered into the draw only competitor mobile numbers
- Once the mobile number has been selected the auditors will match the number to the name that has entered the competition
- The final check the auditor will conduct is to ensure that the winner resides in South Africa.
- Launch Factory will be handed the details of the winner and make contact with them to arrange their first meeting